|Home||» Products||» Hardwood Plywood||» Red Film Faced Plywood|
Red Film Faced Plywood
- Furniture, construction, Outdoor
- First Class
- Standard sizes:1220x2440mm Big size:1250x2500mm
- Formaldehyde Emission Standards
- +/-0.5 Millimeter (mm)
- Core Material
- Plywood Type
- 15 Ply Boards
- 9,12,15,18,21,25 Millimeter (mm)
- Moisture Content
- Less than 14%
- poplar:500~530,hardwood:580~600 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
We are one of the trusted manufacturers and exporters of anti-acid Red Film Faced Plywood. It is widely demanded in the market due to their features such as long shelf life, perfect finish, ability to withstand harsh weather conditions. The provided plywood is prepared by using premium grade basic materials and latest techniques keeping in mind defined industry norms. This Red Film Faced Plywood is available in various sizes, shapes and finises according to the requirements of the customers.
The product can be used for 8 times.
- Size: 1220x2440mm and 1250x2500mm
- Thickness: 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm
- Film: Black,Brown,Red,Dynea,Antislip film …
- Core: Poplar,Hardwood, Pine,Birch, Combine,…
- Glue: WBP, MR, Melamine
- Moisture Content: 8~13%.
- Certification: American CARB, ISO 9001
- Usage: Construction,Building,Concrete forming work….
- Feature: Boding strength,lower moisture.Anti-cracking,anti-acid, alkaline-resistant,Lower aldehyde,Phenol and other toxic emissions.
- Packaging: Inside pallet is wrapped with plastic bag,outside are covered with plywood,then steel tape for strength.
Packaging & Delivery :
- Packing : paper or bulk
- Packaging Size : 2440 x 1220 x 1000 Millimeters
- DPackage Weight : 1500 Kilograms
- Delivery Lead Time : two weeks after payment
- Minimum Order : 50 cubic meter
- Supply Ability : 20x40HC
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 30000 /Cubic Meters Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Shipped in 15 days after payment Days
- Packaging Details
- Export Standard Perfect Packing, Using Plywood
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, Asia